In order to make up for maligning the Internet savvy of my client’s clients (though in fairness, I later discovered it’s my client’s client’s kids who are doing the web searches, so I wasn’t completely wrong) here are a list of top Jordanian English-language blogs. According to the September Issue of OC Magazine (On Campus), Jordan’s top blog topics for August were:
- The growing and annoying violation of Facebook’s promotional rules in Jordan; and
- Bad customer service. Complaining about bad service online really is universal.
And now… some top Jordanian blogs:
- 360East: A blog about life, design, media and technology.
- Sleepless in Amman: Weekly updates of the fastest growing business Facebook pages in Jordan, and other interesting stuff.
- AndFarAway: Random and often hilarious stuff found in Jordan and the Internet, with the occasional post about social media tossed in.
- 7iber.com: Notes from the Third Arab Bloggers Meeting in Tunisia. Are they using Storify?
- The Black Iris of Jordan: A blog about the Internet and life in Jordan (and it the intersection of the two).